Drafts Open for Comment
An important stage in the development of an Australian Standard is the public comment period in which drafts are made publicly available in order for members of the general public to contribute their views on the content. The public comment period is usually open for two to three months.
A list of drafts currently open for comment is provided below.
To submit comments, please visit Standards Hub.
- If you are a Committee member, please select “Committee Access” to log in and then select “Other Drafts Open for Public Comment”.
- If you are a member of the general public, please select “Public Access”. Choose the relevant Draft and then log in to register your comments.
- DR AS/NZS 4819
- Rural and urban addressing (Revision of AS/NZS 4819:2003)
- DR AS/NZS 3190
- Approval and test specification-Residual current devices (current-operated earth-leakage devices) (Revision of AS/NZS 3190:2009)
- DR AS 4100 AMD 1
- Amendment 1 to AS 4100-1998 - Steel structures
- DR AS/NZS 1554.6
- Structural steel welding - Part 6: Welding stainless steels for structural purposes (Revision of AS/NZS 1554.6:1994)
- DR AS/NZS ISO/IEC 24764
- Generic cabling systems for data centres
- DR AS/NZS ISO/IEC 24702 AMD 1
- Amendment 1 to AS/NZS ISO/IEC 24702:2007 - Telecommunications installations-Generic cabling-Industrial premises
- DR AS/NZS 61535.1
- Installation couplers intended for permanent connection in fixed installations (IEC 61535, Ed 1 (2009) MOD) (Revision of AS/NZS 61535.1:2003)
- DR AS/NZS 61009.1
- Residual current operated circuit-breakers with integral overcurrent protection for household and similar uses (RCBOs) - Part 1: General rules (IEC 61009-1, Ed. 3 (2010) MOD) (Revision of AS/NZS 61009.1:2004)
- DR AS/NZS 3111 AMD 1
- Amendment 1 to AS/NZS 3111:2009 - Approval and test specification-Miniature overcurrent circuit-breakers
- DR AS 2252.3
- Controlled environments - Part 3: Biological safety cabinets Class III-Design
- DR AS/NZS 61008.1
- Residual current operated circuit-breakers without integral overcurrent protection for household and similar uses (RCCBs) - Part 1: General rules (IEC 61008-1, Ed. 3 (2010) MOD) (Revision of AS/NZS 61008.1:2004)